Bosphorus Dinner Cruise With Turkish Shows
#22 in Istanbul
Millions of people pass by the Bosphorus every single day but most of them have never experienced such a unique cruise on it.
Enjoy traditional musical and dance performances from different regions of Turkey and of course, a belly dancer! Enjoy the shows with traditional tastes and let the your Istanbul Tourist Pass carry you to a land of dreams…
- Gypsy and Caucasian Dance shows
- Belly Dancer show
- Henna Ceremony
- Turkish folk dance show
- Live Dj Performance
- Traditional Turkish Cold Appetizers
- Fresh Seasonal Salad
- Grilled Chicken Breast, Grilled Fish or Grilled Meat Balls
- Turkish Coffee
Hours & Schedule
If you request a pick-up, the time of the pick-up will be notified to you via email.
Boarding for the cruise starts at 20.30. Duration of the cruise is around 3 hours. Cruise operates everyday except New Year's Eve and Valentine's Day.
How To Get There?
Request a pick-up/drop-off while making the reservation.
If you want to go on your own, take the tram in the direction of Kabataş and get off at Kabataş (last stop). From Taksim you can take the funicular.
Get off the station, walk past the gas station and you will find the port on your right hand side.
- Free Pick-up and Drop-off from hotels in Sultanahmet, Eminönü, Sirkeci, Laleli, Beyoğlu, Beşiktaş and Şişli. AirBnB or other rental places are not included due to dificulties to locate the passengers.
- One-time admission to the Bosphorus Dinner Cruise.
- Dinner with the options included in the Menu.
- Entertainment shows as detailed in the Program.
What’s not included?
- Alcoholic beverages are not included. With an additional charge of €7.95 per adult, you can get unlimited local drinks. You need to upgrade while booking the cruise to benefit from the discounted price. Alternatively you can upgrade it in the boat for €20 per person.
- Please note that an E-mail concerning the reservation will be sent to you after the purchase. Last-minute reservations are acceptable, but it’s highly recommended they be a day prior to the specified day.
- Boarding is at the port of Kabataş. The cruise departs at 20:30 and takes approximately 3 hours.
Istanbul's one & only sightseeing pass with free Access to 30+ attractions & services.
Buy now & save over €250!