BigBus Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour (24 hours)
#133 in Istanbul
With the 24-hour Istanbul Sightseeing Bus Tour, the ancient city of many mysteries is under your wheels! Hop-on, hop-off tour starts and finishes in Sultanahmet Square and allows you to enjoy Istanbul’s best sights from an open-top bus.
There are two routes that offer different important landmarks and historical sites of the city. On the first route named the Red Route, you can see the Old City, Taksim Square, Galata Bridge and the Bosphorus. The second route is called the Blue Route, offering you the beauties of the Golden Horn and a cultural journey through different civilizations.
Hours & Schedule
Bigbus’ tours are available everyday. The Red Route operates between 9:15 am - 5:45 PM and a loop takes around 2 hours. The Blue Route operates between 10:00 am - 4:00 PM and a loop takes around 1 hour 15 minutes.
How To Get There?
Your first boarding must be at the Sultanahmet stop which is across the Hagia Sophia Museum. To get there simply take the T1 tram line to Sultanahmet station.
- You have a 24-hours admission to use the Big Bus Hop-on-Hop-off Sightseeing Tour (Red & Blue routes).
- This attraction doesn't require a reservation in advance.
- Free Wi-Fi access is included in the buses.
- Free audio guides in 8 languages are provided in the buses.
- Your first boarding must be at the Sultanahmet Square Bigbus stop (stop #1), between the Blue Mosque and Hagia Sophia, on the main street. After your first boarding where you will be given a Bigbus voucher, you can hop-on and off at any stop.
- All buses are wheel-chair accessible.
Istanbul's one & only sightseeing pass with free Access to 30+ attractions & services.
Buy now & save over €250!