Collect & Enjoy
In order to get access to the attractions (except the museums), show the screenshot you previously took of the Istanbul Tourist Pass. To get access to the museums, show your Museum Pass Istanbul.
Why should I buy the Istanbul Tourist Pass?
First of all, imagine the time that you would lose trying to figure out which attractions to visit, how to get there, waiting in ticket queues… On top of all that hassle, you would have to pay more at the ticket counter.
Why not buy the Istanbul Tourist Pass and enjoy other benefits? Which other pass in the world lets you connect to the internet? Use online maps, social media apps, Skype all on the go, even on a boat. Don’t get stuck trying to figure out how does the public transportation work, just scan & board with our easy public transportation access pass.
We live in Istanbul, we know what you need and how to get it. We put everything together. We are committed to make your stay as convenient as possible. That’s why we believe you should buy the Istanbul Tourist Pass.
How do I use the Istanbul Tourist Pass?
Using the pass is very simple. Just follow the next steps:
- Go to your email inbox and find the message with the heading “Booking Confirmed” (Make sure it didn’t go to your spam folder).
- Click on the link to get your Pass, take an screenshot of it and save it.
- Go back to the email and click on the link to make the reservations. Make the required reservations and activate the Internet service (in case you need it).
- After you arrive to Istanbul, pick-up the Museum Pass Istanbul, transportation card and Internet kit (in case you activated it) from your hotel.
- Credit your transportation card ONLY when you need to use it. Credit it with as low as you will need for your trips.
- Show the screenshot of your Pass to access the attractions (except the official museums).
- Scan your Museum Pass at the entrance of the official museums after skipping the ticketing queue.
- At the end of your trip, return the Internet kit (in case you activated it) and the transportation card to any of the pick-up locations. There is no need to return the Museum Pass.
That’s it… enjoy your trip!
Will I receive the Pass in my hotel?
The Istanbul Tourist Pass is sent electronically to your email address. However, the Museum Pass and transportation card are sent to your hotel before your arrival, as long as your hotel agrees to receive the package before you check-in.
When do the 1, 3 or 7 days start counting?
You decide! Once the Pass is scanned at any of the attractions included, it will get activated and the clock starts ticking.
Do I skip lines?
The three attractions where you will see long queues are Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia and the Turkish Bath. For the museums, the queues are at ticket counters. As you will have your Museum Pass Istanbul in hand, you won’t have to wait in line. Occasionally though, there might be queues to enter the museums, in those cases, you might be required to wait. About the Turkish Bath, if you are there before 5pm, you will have priority access.
How can I make a reservation?
Some inclusions of the pass require to be claimed / reserved in advance (Airport Transfer, Mobile Internet Connection, Bosphorus Dinner Cruise and Whirling Dervishes Show). Once you place your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail in which you can find a link to make reservations. Just follow that link and choose your preferred dates.
After submitting your reservation, you will receive a “Reservation Confirmed” e-mail for each booking within 24 hours. The Bosphorus Dinner Cruise and Whirling Dervishes can be reserved on the same date you want to attend, but you may be risking being too late.
For the Airport Transfer, you need to make a reservation at least 2 business days before. You can request the transfer outside the dates your Pass is valid. Using the Pass for the airport transfer will not activate the Pass.
Mobile Internet Connection service needs to be activated at least 3 business days in advance.
We urge you to make your reservations as early as possible!
How much do I save?
Actual savings vary amongst pass holders and their uses; but on average you are saving around 50%.
We also recommend you to consider the time that you would be saving. Imagine how much it costs you an hour in Istanbul after all the money you spent on hotel and flights. That’s not to waste. Make the most of your trip by having Istanbul Tourist Pass in your hand. Don’t waste time, don’t waste money, don’t waste energy…
Can I return/cancel my order?
Detailed information about returns and cancellations can be found on our Terms & Conditions page. Here’s a summary of our cancellation policy:
|Cancellation Period||Pass Fees||Add-on Fees|
|Before activating the Pass or the time of the first reservation||100% Refund||100% Refund|
|After activating the Pass or the time of the first reservation||€30 Cancellation Fee||No Refund|
* Cancellation fee of €30 is charged per Pass, not per order. Unfortunately the Museum Pass Istanbul cannot be returned.
** No-show is applied by the operators of the attractions requiring reservation.