Choose Your Pass
2 Day Pass€95
95 EUR /adult • 45 EUR /child
3 Day Pass€115
115 EUR /adult • 45 EUR /child
5 Day Pass€135
135 EUR /adult • 45 EUR /child
7 Day Pass€145
145 EUR /adult • 45 EUR /child
Your information is fully protected with more than just SSL.
Instant Online Delivery
Ordering last minute? Order now and gain access in seconds.
100% Money Back
Order now and cancel freely until you start using your pass.
Get a refund if you don't save more than what you pay now.
Unlike any other city pass in the world, Istanbul Tourist Pass offers a lot more than hourly-limited admission to museums. With Istanbul Tourist Pass, apart from admission to top museums in Istanbul, you also get to visit and enjoy a lot of other fun attractions and experiences. That's not all! Istanbul Tourist Pass also includes essential services that you will need while in Istanbul such as mobile internet connection all around Turkey and a complimentary airport transfer! For admission to city’s top attractions and other amazing features, get an Istanbul Tourist Pass today!
Roam through the magnificent city of Istanbul at your own pace with a 7-day Istanbul pass. Be your own guide and plan your day freely! Don’t rush your-self with a tourist group, spend as much time as you want in world-famous Topkapi Palace and Hagia Sophia museums. Cruise through the Bosphorus Strait, between Europe and Asia, under the bridges that connect them and witness history from the sea. Hop-on and off from Big-bus’ big red buses and get around in the most comfortable and fun way. Enjoy easy and convenient access to many more attractions. Never stay offline with mobile Internet Connection service. Get support and guidence from your personal guide over WhatsApp!
- Hagia Sophia Museum (Guided Tour)
- Topkapi Palace Museum (Guided Tour)
- Madame Tussauds Istanbul
- Turkish and Islamic Arts Museum (Guided Tour)
- Hagia Irene Museum (Guided Tour)
- Basilica Cistern (Guided Tour)
- Pera Museum
- Sakip Sabancı Museum
- Blue Mosque (Guided Tour)
- Grand Bazaar and Turkish Handcrafts Workshop
- Dolmabahçe Palace (Guided Tour)
- Bosphorus Dinner Cruise With Turkish Shows
- Whirling Dervishes Show
- BigBus Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour (24 hours)
- Sea Life Aquarium Istanbul
- Legoland Discovery Centre Istanbul
- Hop-on Hop-off Bosphorus Boat Tour
- Bosphorus Cruise
- Princes' Islands Boat Trip (round-trip)
- Dialogue in the Dark
- Xtrem Aventures Istanbul
- Maiden's Tower
- Dialogue in the Silence
- Beşiktaş JK Stadium (Guided Tour)
- Fenerbahçe Stadium and Museum (Guided Tour)
- Jungle Park
- Bosphorus Night Cruise with Fish & Chips
- Sapphire Observation Deck
- SkyRide 4D Simulation
- As soon as you place your order, you will receive your digital pass via e-mail.
- Your digital pass will be instantly valid for access to most inclusions of the pass; however certain experiences and services require advance reservation (such as Airport Transfer and Whirling Dervishes Show).
- You can make your reservations (except the Airport Transfer) for the same day (allow at least a few hours) but to ensure availability, it is advisable to make bookings at least 1 day in advance.
- Airport Transfer must be booked at least 1 business day in advance. If you book a pass while in Istanbul, you may consider using your discounted one-way Airport Transfer for your departure.
- State Museums are not accessible with your digital Istanbul Tourist Pass. You need to attend the free guided tours provided with the Pass. Find more information in the Attractions page, by clicking on each museum you want to attend.
- All attractions included in the pass can be used only once (except for experiences that by nature allow re-admission such as Hop-on Hop-off)
- You can download Istanbul Tourist Pass app from the App Store or Google Play Store to view your pass, inclusions and digital guide videos. You can also manage your reservations through the app.
Travelling with kids? Just €45/kidWe fixed prices for kids to €45. Passes for kids between 5-12 years are €45 regardless of the pass duration (2, 3, 5 and 7 days).
Even though not all attractions charge entrance fees for children between 2 and 5 years, some of them do. However, in most cases it will be more economical for you to purchase the entrance ticket directly at the attraction than to purchase an Istanbul Tourist Pass for your child. For that reason our minimum age is 5 years old.