Hagia Sophia Museum (Guided Tour)
#4 in Istanbul
Welcome to the Church of Holy Wisdom...
Fifteen hundred years old Hagia Sophia Museum is a must see in Istanbul and here is a one time tour for you so that you don't have to wait in the line for 1500 years more! First a Greek Orthodox Patriarchal Basilica, later an imperial mosque and now a museum; Hagia Sophia has always been a source of inspiration. With its dome, minarets, lustration urns, narthex and portals, upper gallery, marble door, wishing column and the Lodge of Empress. Hagia Sophia will be unforgettable for you…
An amazing skip-the-line guided tour is included with the Istanbul Tourist Pass.
Hours & Schedule
- Monday: 10:00
- Tuesdays: 10:15 and 13:30
- Wednesday thru Sunday: 09:00, 10:15, 11:00 and 14:15
The approximate duration is 60 minutesView Timetable
How To Get There?
The tour starts from the stop of the BigBus touristic buses in the Sultanahmet Square, approximately 20 meters (65 ft) in front of the Hagia Sophia Museum.
The Sultanahmet Square can be reached via the T1 Tram Line.
- The guided tours are performed in English.
- The tour starts at the stop of the Big Bus in Sultanahmet. Click on Get Directions above to find the location.
- The tour doesn't require a reservation in advance.
- Istanbul Tourist Pass holders do not pay admission at the Hagia Sophia Museum.
- Children will be asked to present their valid passport at the entrance of the museums in order to validate their age.
- Please note that this attraction cannot be accessed directly by presenting the digital Pass at the museum. You need to enter with the tour guide.
- The museum is closed for visits for half-day on the first day of Ramadan and Sacrifice Festivals.
Istanbul's one & only sightseeing pass with free Access to 30+ attractions & services.
Buy now & save over €250!