Istanbul Airport Transfer
Istanbul Tourist Pass will start creating a peace of mind for you, even before your trip starts. No more worrying about how you’ll get to your hotel from the airport or how you’ll have to communicate in sign language with taxi drivers… Istanbul Tourist Pass now includes a complimentary airport transfer from or to your hotel. Just purchase your pass and book your one-way transfer for free.
Istanbul Ataturk Airport
Istanbul Ataturk Airport (IST) is located in the European side of Istanbul, where downtown and oldtown are located. Most hotels are situated in this area, thus transfers from or to Istanbul Ataturk Airport are free of charge.
NOTE: Please be aware that the Atatürk Airport will close operations on the 29th of October, 2018
Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport
Sabiha Gokcen Airport is located in the Asian side of Istanbul and the distance between hotels area and the airport is longer. For this reason, the airport transfer service of Istanbul Tourist Pass for Sabiha Gokcen Airport can be used with a small surcharge of €20.
Included in the Pass
Avoid paying the €40 fee for the airport transfer service and get to your hotel/airport comfortably with Istanbul Tourist Pass.
When to use?
This service is offered 24 hours for both airports in Istanbul. In order for us to guarantee availability, it is required that you to make a reservation at least 1 business days ahead.
Where to use?
For arrival transfers (airport to hotel), you will be greeted by the operator holding a board with your name written on it, right after the baggage claim area. You can call the operator in case you can't meet. For departure transfers, you're expected to wait at the lobby of the hotel before the departure time.
- One-way airport transfer from or to Ataturk Airport is included in Istanbul Tourist Pass.
- Transfers from or to Sabiha Gokcen Airport are subject to a surcharge of €20.
- The service is offered with shared vans with a maximum of 5 adults per vehicle.
- For comfort, only 1 big piece of baggage is allowed per adult in the shared transfer. If you have more you will be required to upgrade to a private transfer
- You have the option of upgrading to a private vehicle for €10 surcharge.
- You must submit your reservation at least 2 business days in advance, otherwise we may not be able to guarantee availability.
- The transfer company will wait up to 1.5 hours after the plane lands (even if it is delayed or ahead of time). Turn your phone on after landing in case they need to contact you, or you may miss the transfer.
- The airport transfer won't activate your Pass. You can book it for a date before or after the day you want to start using your Pass.