Istanbul Airport Transfer (Shared)
Istanbul Tourist Pass will start creating a peace of mind for you, even before your trip starts. No more worrying about how you’ll get to your hotel from the airport or how you’ll have to communicate in sign language with taxi drivers… Istanbul Tourist Pass now includes a complimentary airport transfer from or to your hotel. Just purchase your pass and book your one-way transfer for free.
How Does It Work?
After you purchase your Istanbul Tourist Pass, you will receive a link to the reservation system. While making the reservation, you will be asked for all the flight details, so keep them handy. You will be able to choose between a Shared or a Private transfer. The Shared shuttles depart at specific times and are not available all day long while the Private transfers can be booked any time 24/7.
On the day of the transfer, if you booked an Airport To Hotel transfer, the transfer company will be waiting for you with your name written on a board after the exit of the baggage claim area. You are required to turn on the mobile phone you shared with us when you made the reservation, right after your plane lands so the transfer company can be in contact with you. If they can't reach you and you don't show up on time, your transfer will be deemed a No Show!
Istanbul Ataturk Airport
Istanbul Ataturk Airport (IST) is located in the European side of Istanbul, where downtown and old town are located. Most hotels are situated in this area, thus transfers from or to Istanbul Ataturk Airport are free of charge.
NOTE: Please be aware that the Atatürk Airport will close operations on the 29th of October, 2018
Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport
Sabiha Gokcen Airport is located in the Asian side of Istanbul and the distance between hotels area and the airport is longer. For this reason, the airport transfer service of Istanbul Tourist Pass for Sabiha Gokcen Airport can be used with a small surcharge of €20.
Istanbul New Airport (IGA)
A new, bigger (supposedly the largest airport in the world) and modern airport that will replace the Atatürk Airport is under construction in Istanbul and its expected to start operations on the 29th of October. Unfortunately, the distance from the Istanbul New Airport to the city centers is very far since it is located close to a town by the Black Sea. Even though our partner for the airport transfers is still working on the pricing, due to location we expect trasfers will have a surcharge of €35.
Included in the Pass
Avoid paying the €40 fee for the airport transfer service and get to your hotel/airport comfortably with Istanbul Tourist Pass.
When to use?
This service is offered 24 hours for both airports in Istanbul. In order for us to guarantee availability, it is required that you to make a reservation at least 1 business days ahead.
Where to use?
For arrival transfers (airport to hotel), you will be greeted by the operator holding a board with your name written on it, right after the baggage claim area. You can call the operator in case you can't meet. For departure transfers, you're expected to wait at the lobby of the hotel before the departure time.
- One-way airport transfer from or to Ataturk Airport is included in Istanbul Tourist Pass.
- Transfers from or to Sabiha Gokcen Airport are subject to a surcharge of €20.
- Transfers from or to the New Istanbul Airport are subject to a surcharge of €35.
- The service is offered with shared vans with a maximum of 5 adults per vehicle.
- For comfort, only 1 big piece of baggage is allowed per adult in the shared transfer. If you have more you will be required to upgrade to a private transfer
- You have the option of upgrading to a private vehicle for €10 surcharge.
- You must submit your reservation at least 1 business day in advance, otherwise we may not be able to guarantee availability.
- The transfer company will wait up to 1.5 hours after the plane lands (even if it is delayed or ahead of time). Turn your phone on after landing in case they need to contact you, or you may miss the transfer.
- The airport transfer won't activate your Pass. You can book it for a date before or after the day you want to start using your Pass.